Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Josh opens his call

When i turned in my papers. you said that the earlist i can get my mission call is next two Thursdays from today. when that week came i was so excited and always checking the mail to see if i got my mission call. then when thursday finally came i waited and waited until the mail guy came. when i opened the little door. is saw the white envelope i pulled it out and was jumping for joy. i saw my roommates coming out the apartment. i yelled I GOT MY MISSION CALL. we were so happy and full of joy. i had to wait to open my mission call and i was shaking the whole day. when work was done i ran home and was on skype with my family and began openign it up. here is one of the greatest moments of my life. i started to read it. when i got to words you are going to labor in. thats when i stopped and was silent for a few seconds. my family was begging to know. then i read Houston, Texas east mission. this is going to be a wonderful experience for me to serve the Lord. i leave April 20. my area is part of Lousiana. i am so excited, i just want this semester to be over and go. its goign to be really warm.

1 comment:

  1. Josh this is so awesome! You're going to do amazing in Texas, guess I was a little off with my guessing, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete