Monday, July 18, 2011

Quick update

Work, work, work
I learned that you are really tired at the end of the day, because you are so busy and have so many things to do. But it is so worth it and I love it. I learned that the spirit is so important in missionary work. without the spirit you would not be successful. faith is another important thing i have learned that you have to have faith that the lord has prepared people to recieve the gospel and to be baptized. we got 16 baptisms for the zone last month and our zone doubled the baptisms than everyone else had. for this month our zone has nine baptims already and they are still coming.

News
Elder Holland is coming down and is speaking at the Beaumount stake in August so I hope I don't get transfered out of the zone. It has been raining a few times know. It rains really hard for a little while and then stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment