Sunday, October 23, 2011

6 months already!

Investigators
We met with Andre Powell he is one of our investigators and we watched with him the restoration DVD with him its about 20 minutes long and he said he felt something really good something that he has not felt in a long time. We told him that was the Holy Ghost and that it testifies of truth and you can know it by the feelings you get and he said he wants that always with him. We told him that he has to be baptized by the proper authority to recieve the Holy Ghost. He said he wanted to be baptized next saturday. we told him that is really great that we still have to teach him the rest of the lessons and that he has to come to church. which church he has a problem with because he has had bad experiences in other churches before so we are going to take him on a church tour this thursday and it is going to be great. He is progressing really well. We told him that we can come over more so we can finish the lessons with him so he said to come over this Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, I am so excited.
Last night we met up with another investigator Shannon Lewis and she is the one that does not want to read the Book of Mormon yet because it is new and she wants to become familiar with the Bible, but we told her that the Book of Mormon will get you closet to your Heavenly Father and it testifies that Jesus is the Christ. We told her jsut to read the first two pages and she finally committed to read them, I am so happy that she is taking a step of faith.
Todd Daniels is a less active and he is reactivated and he stopped chewing and he is been studying his scriptures, praying, reading talks from general conference and doing missionary work constantly he is on fire and he loves and enjoys it but I am sad that he is leaving tomorrow up to North Dokota to do work. He is a really great wonderful guy. His girlfriend Lois Stein is doing really well she has been reading her scriptures and praying and her testimony of this church has been growing and she now knows that this is the true church and she loves the members in the ward. we are going to set a baptismal date with her pretty soon. She her children are coming along too.

6 months
Guess What I hit my 6 month mark this Thursday can you believe that, Its going by so fast I can not believe it, its crazy that I am 1/4 done with my mission but I have learned so much on my mission and I have grew so much and I am so glad that I went on a mission it has blessed my life immensly. but there is still a lot to learn and improve in a lot of things. I have seen so many miracles throughout my mission and have seen his hand in so many lives. I want to thank you all for Y'all support and prayers. Yeah we get transfer calls this Saturday and if we are getting transfered than we transfer on Monday. If I do get transfered and depends how far it is I might not have time to e-mail on monday but i will e-mail on Tuesday. If i am not getting transfered I will e-mail on Monday. Y'all are in my prayers and love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment