Sunday, April 8, 2012

An Occasion for Celebration

General Conference and a Potential Baptism
We are going to some members houses and watch it and we are going to bring some investigators over to watch it with us by the way Roy one of our investigators is getting baptized this Sunday but if not it for sure will be for next sunday. We have alot to teach him and lot of stuff to do before Sunday.

County Fair
I had so much fun at the fair. We brought Roy with us and had fun too. I am making brownies for my companion and some investigators. No we did not see any more elders at the fair but we saw a couple of members at the fair, some from the Silsbee ward, Orange ward, Vidor 2nd ward and I knew some of them, it was good to see them again and to see how they are doing and everyone else in the ward.


Miracles
Oh yeah we had another great miracle story. last week on Tuesday we prayed for a miracle would happen, when we were doing mormon.org we saw a guy walking toward us and he started to talk to us and he said I couldn't help myself but your nametags caught my attention and it kept bugging me so I decided to come to you and talk to you. He also said he was praying for some guidance for him and for his family. we took him to subway with the spanish elders and a member we talked some more than we went to the church and the lesson was powerful as the spirit was testyifing to him that it was true, he was emotional it struck to his heart. at the end of the lesson he thnaked Heavenly Father for guiding him to us and that he found the truth on his knees for a couple minutes. The Lord does prepare people all around us and we might not even realize it, I love missionary work and how the gospel changes people lives and when they hear it they know that it is true and it is from God.

P.s. the pictures are of the rides they had and they had a lot of food there as well. it the 2nd largest in our mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment