Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SURPRISE!!!


Surprise Visit
It was so crazy to see Johnny and Jenna. They did surprise me. they did a pretty good job. They used jenna's phone so I would not recognize the number and they said we are new members in the area and we want to take you all out for dinner where do you want to go out to eat? They said tin roof. they showed up and saw Johnny, there like oh shoot what do we do. they go back and get me and they told the companion that I was with that we had to get something from a member, so when we showed up and saw Johnny man My mouth dropped and I was so excited. what are the chances of him being here when we had to get something from a member. It was kinda weird of seeing him, I was like is this really happening. 











Baptism Jeremy got baptized this sunday and it was great there was a lot of people that showed up. yeah this morning there are some tongan members that were roating a pig for us today


No comments:

Post a Comment