Monday, July 2, 2012

Heating up!

Yeah It has been really hot here in the 100's. but it has been really humid. I have been hearing that we are going to get a big tropical storm on thursday that will be fun to see. We are teaching this really cool investigator her name is christian and w have been teaching her for two weeks. she has come to church twice and she loves it. In the lessons with her we can see the spirit so strongly working with her it is so amazing and it is hard to explain. when we taught her the word of wisdom she quit on the spot. she took all of her cigerettes and put them in the sink and got her gallon of tea and poured it all over her cigerettes and she dumped out all of her coffee in the trash. she is going to get rid of the coffee pot to her mother it was so awesome. We set a bptismal date with her for July 21st but we are going to see if we can bump that up a week.

we had three investigators at church on sunday and it seemed they all loved it. This area has a lot of potential and it really could use a nother companionship of elders. Oh yeah we get the transfer calls this saturday and I will see if i get transfered which I think I am pretty sure that i am. I will let you all know next monday. I have grown so much this transffer it is so crazy. It has gone by so fast, its getting faster and faster and before I know it I will be going home. I love our branch because members take us out all day and we have been burly even used our bikes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment