Monday, July 23, 2012

The Miracle of Fasting

cynthia: she was the one that we tracted into and at first she was not interested but as we talked to her she opened more up and she came to church last week. She has been out of town lately but she called us the other day and said sorry that I could not make it for church but I will be there this coming up Sunday and she said lets just say that I am really interested.

Jeremy: He has been coming to church for the past six weeks and loves it because of all of the fellowship from the members and how much they help him out. we go over there he always brings up the discussion about authority he believes that the authority was never taken away that the catholics has always had it and he was baptized as a catholic and he only believes in one baptism  and strongly believes in the bible and not anything else. He said I am not going to be baptized until I know for sure and until I get answers to my questions. Yesterday me and my companion decided to fast for jeremy. this sunday was diffrerent from all sundays the stake presidency came and spoke at sacrament meeting, taught sunday school and left it open for questions about the events that have been happening. A councilor to the stake president spoke to him after and had a good discussion and then someone from the high council spoke at elders quorom. Brother Rascon the councilor told us that he wants to come to the lessons with us with jeremy. We went on our day and it was about 8:30 and we recieve a text from him saying elders we I have great news to share with you call me as soon as you get the chance. We went back to our apartment and gave him a call and he told us that he has been doing a lot of pondering and praying lately. he said that the bishop paid for his rent and how he loves all the members and told us that epsecially what brother rascone said really inspired him and struck him and that solidfied his answer and he said guys I am going to get BAPTIZED!!!! YEAH. we were going crazy after that. we are going to tell the ward and we are going to schedule his baptism for the beginning of August we are so excited.

Marobell: we took her on a church tour and she loved it. she said that we have answered so many of her questions that no one has ever answered them. She said that when she gets the answer she will be baptized and will talk to her family about it. she is making quite a lot of progress.
 
here is my full address:

15100 golden eagle drive #902
humble, TX 77936

No comments:

Post a Comment