Monday, December 17, 2012

A Growing Testimony


Investigators
Things have been great this past week. Barbie is on track for her baptism for the 29th. Yesterday we found out that Roy passed away which was a great loss to her but she is comforted from the knowledge of the gospel she has. That she knows where he is and what he is doing. At least Roy wont be struggling anymore with any of the sicknesses or pains that he has. Also another less active sister Carter also came to church which was really good. she has not been to church in awhile. Also some other investigators came to church which was way good.
 
We have been teaching Carry who is the mother of a recent convert Amy and we are teaching Carry's son Josh. They are progressing pretty well.
 
Transferred
On saturday we got the calls for who is getting transfered and who is staying and I am leaving Buna to a different area. I dont know where I am going until tomorrow at the transfer meeting. 
 
Sick
Funny story- When I got your e-mail last week and read it and you said to go get a flu shot, right after I came over with a sickness, for the past week I have been sick and also my companion has too. I have not gotten a flu shot yet, but when I recover I will get a flu shot. I have been sick with a sore throat, congestion. coughing, and sweating at timess more at the nighttime. But I am finally getting over it right know.
 
Testimony
Since i have been on my mission my love has increased towards my savior who is Jesus Christ., who is the redeemer, the life, the light, the truth of the world and he is the way the only way. I know that he suffered, bled, and died for all of us so that we can return with our Heavenly Father in his kingdom with our families for all time and eternity. I know that he will always be there for us, he will never let us down. I know that as we get colser to him we can find peace, happiness, joy, rest, and he will lift up our burdens and make them light. Oh how grateful i am to know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment