Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hurt Finger and New Area


Hurt Finger
I attatched two pictures of my finger the day after it was stitched up. Yeah my finger is doing better, it is healing but the wound is still open. I am so glad that I did not brake any bones in the finger, it could of been a lot worse than it was. which i am very grateful for. 


 

Christmas Day
The rest of the day on christmas we just hanged out at our apartment and played monopoly. It has been really cold here lately in the 30's-50's. the cold down here is way different than up there. If it snowed here when it was cold it would be a lot different. That is so exciting that you guys get to go to Cancun. That would be a nice trip.
 

Baptisms!
Yeah I got to go to barbies baptism which was great. a member from Buna the castlemans picked us up from cleveland and drove us to Buna. When we got to Buna they took us to there house and fed us a huge meal. we had a whole box full of goodies. I might go back to Buna again for another baptism. Carrie and her son Josh is going to be baptized in the next few weeks. Which is really exciting. speaking of baptisms We had one here in Cleveland on Sunday it was really great. Alex got baptized and his parents who is not members came to church for sacrament meeting, sunday school, and his baptism. they did not go to priesthood or relief society becasue they  kind of did not like seperating. But they loved of what they saw and heard. during the baptism we watched the restoration movie and they felt the spirit was so strong. After the baptism the dad was tearing up when he left and the mom felt good. We are going to start to be teaching them soon.

 

Reactivation
Yesterday we taught a less active part memmber family, we are teaching the nine year old who wants to get baptized. While the kid is being taugth the parents are asking us questions too. Hopefully we can reactivate the family and get a baptism from it.

New Years 
we did not do that much for new years either. we saw some fireworks that were going off but not to many becasue it was raining. we played catan for awhile. we went to the faucetts to eat dinner. We have president interviews this week. I will pray about what I should do about going home a little bit early for school and I will talk to my mission presidnet. I dont know if i told you this but elder ballard is going to come down and speak to all the three missions and then on sunday he is going to be speaking to the kingwood stake which I am in know. So I get to hear from him twice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment