Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Amazing Baytown People


Baytown People
The Garcia's who have been taught by missionaries before the hurricane ike hit houston. When the hurricane hit there house got destroyed and loss contact with the missionaries and we found them by tracting into them which was a miracle. They said they want to be baptized but want to learn more about our message and come to know if these things that we teach are true. we set a date with them for the march 10. We taught them the first lesson wchich is the restoration of the gosepl. lets just say that the spirit helped us out a lot in that lesson. Becasue I did not do that great explaining and teaching it as well as i like. But my companion thought it was really good becasue they asked good questions.
 
The medinas are another sweet family. They want to know more about our message. we taught them about our purpose and they fed us dinner which was really nice. They hae questions about the book of mormon and about prophets which we will be answering and explaining to them this week.
 
More Amazing Baytown People
I love Baytown and I think this is my most favorite area I have had. Because one the people here are really nice. Since I have been out here and knocking on doors, I have seen that God has been preparing the hearts and minds of these people to hear and to accept the restored gospel, we have found a ton of people. I know that pretty soon that baytown will baptize a lot of people in the church. baytwon is ready but we are getting the ward missionary minded and excited so they can invite there friends. There is very few that are not ready yet but there time will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment