Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spiritual Fire

First Baptismal Ordinance and Many More
This past week was awesome we had three baptisms. I baptized Dwyne Daugherty and it was the first one I have done on my mission I got nervous when I got into the water and had to say the prayer like eight times but it was all good. then I baptized Corey a really cool guy and I only had to do it once. we baptized mackie in the singles branch. they were all very spiritual uplifting experiences. We have another baptism on June 16th. Which we are excited about. We had a cottage meeting yesterday and it was very good. Corey the one that got baptized shared his testimony and it was powerful and then a member shared a talk on the book of mormon it was a really good day. yeah I am staying another transfer in Beaumont but my companion is leaving so I will be getting a new companion tommorrow. we have to be at the kingwood stake center tomorrow at 11:00. I did not get a calling yet, I will be getting an experienced elder. It has been really great. Oh yeah I found out this past week that three of the investigators that I was teaching in my last area just recently got baptized.

No comments:

Post a Comment