Sunday, November 4, 2012

Update in Jasper


Investigators Progress
We found some new investigators that we are teaching. Tommy is one of them and he has a baptismal date for the end of the month.
 
Roy is still going through Chemo-therapy and is struggling and is in a lot of pain but me and my companion gave him a priesthood blessing. the spirit was so strong, after the blessing his neck stopped hurting and he has not smoked for the psat two days which is great. I know that he will be baptized before he passes on. He is such a wonderful person and we know that Heavenly Father is working with him strongly.
 
Thomas has been coming to church for the past five months and I thought he was a member the whole time but my last companion right before he left the area told me that he is not a member,  I was like what, why haven't we been teaching him. this past friday we taught him he has a few concerns that we need to get over but I think general conference helped him a lot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment